Code 29 EAS Electrical Fault

Hi guys, just had the MIL light up on my '95 z28 LT1. scanned the code as 29. The Only thing Ive found on the net so far mentioned the AIR pump fuse.

Sure enough, it had blown and replacing it has blown it again, so now at least I know where to start looking. Has any body had this, any silly things to look out for etc ?

I've not had chance to crawl underneath it yet, but was supposed to go away in it for a week.Looks unlikely now :-<

TIA

Reply to
Terminal Crazy