compression

since it's been 30+ years since I've messed with cars, I need a little assistance (or more).
I have a '68 YS motor. With original heads (74cc) it had a 10.2:1
compression.
The motor now has '71 heads (96cc) and that complete motor was rated at 9.5:1 compression.
What would a "guesstimate" be for compression for that '68 motor with the '71 heads?
Thanks for any help!
-
More than likely it will be about 9.5:1. As I recall all Pontiac's used flat top pistons and they just adjusted the CR with the chamber size of the heads.
Gary