confused

Whats up with the mixed up posts on here?

--
Mark

There is a punk troll trying to spoof his idenity in a teempt to gain controll of a public domain.
To bad Im getting ready to leave for Florida for the month. Else wise it would be on. Charles
They like us Charles!
They have to to keep spoofing us.
LOL
The Real:
Refinish King

it
Mark wrote:

Troll.
It'll pass. Ignore it.
Mark spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Someone is throwing a temper tantrum at the news.admin.net-abuse.email newsgroup and trying to use all the car groups against them.
NOI
I hope he keeps it up. The more time and effort he wastes the happier I am, and as a bonus, the stronger his odds of getting busted.
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:26:41 -0500, Thund3rstruck_n0i

SgtSilicon spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I suspect it already happened. :)
NOI