conversion

a guys how many parts from a 91 rs camaro will switch over to a 78 monte carlo. suspension components i know the motor and trans will go in what else? i am
doing this cause my caramaro is at the point of retiremnt floor pans rusted and shes been rearended and smashed in front in past so i feel that frame is not worth more money she has new fron't body panels and a brand new unpainted aero style front valance if any one wants some parts let me know