cool hand-painted Pewter Camaro & trans am keychains

We have a great assortment of cool keyrings, including a real nice hand-painted Camaro keychain, a great Trans-Am keychain as well as most other automakers.
We also have many other styles, including International flags, SIgns of the Zodiac, as well as 3D wildlife figurines and over 30 different dog breeds. All our keychains are hand-crafted from fine-Pewter. These make great great gifts and 'stocking stuffers'.
Enter customer code NX1000 under the 'returning customers click here' link on the first page and get an extra 10% off !!
Check us out on the WEB at:
http://www.coolkeyrings.com