Cover for EGR hole in manifold

Does any of you guys know where I can find a cover to put over the hole in the intake manifold where the EGR valve goes? It's for a 1977 Firebird with the 350R engine, I think the EGR valve may be leaking so
I'd like to just get rid of it.
Thanks, Kerry

Its called a starter shim... Fits perfect, but you DO realize that removal of the EGR will actually hurt teh performance..not help it....and around here, they get checked during the emissions inspection...and yes, they can tell if you blocked it with a very simple test...