Defending Car Guy, Bob Lutz

Oops...forgot to crosspost.
Note: Again, this is crossposted. Just trying to spur some conversation in the Cambird group and I thought this was relevent to
Mustang group because we all love to see car guys running the auto industry.
This is a interesting article. Enjoy...
--
Flint: Don't Take Down Lutz Yet
Before Detroit takes him down, they should look at what he's built.