Did every 1970 Camaro made in Norwood, OH have the Z28 stamp on data plate?

Did every 1970 Camaro 28 that was made in Norwood Ohio have the Z28 stamped on the data plate attached to the firewall? I know that the LA built cars did not
but I'm also being told that some that came from Norwood didn't either. Can you help me clarify this please?