Disc brake swap problems

I'm trying to do a Disc brake conversion on my 67' Malibu. I was told 70' Camaro steering knuckle asm and caliper/rotor will be an easy swap. So about 2 yr ago I bought a supposed 70' Camaro subframe and
put the knuckles in storage. I just started to do the swap and these parts are NO WHERE close to my old ones. The distance from ball joint axis to tierod end is over 1/2" longer but worst of all the distance between the ball joints is over 1 3/4" taller. The steering knuckle casting is 329354 and the single piston caliper is 5474339. Can anyone ID these parts. Are the casting numbers also the part numbers? Has anyone done a disc brake swap like this?