Door Hinge Pins

This is my first post to the group, so I hope I get this right.
How difficult is it to change driver and passenger door hinge pins on an '84 T/A with power windows and locks? I don't find anything in my Chilton's, but
it looks simple enough.......r i i i i g h t ! Body shop down the street wants $150.00 per door, which I think is a bit steep for the $20.00 in parts that I can get off eBay. Any thoughts.....suggestions?
Thanks, ahead of time.
Fire-TA '84 T/A w/ T-Tops (would luv to digital dash this baby, but how?)
Hopefully just the bushings and pins are bad and the holes aren't ovalled out. If the holes are shot you should get new hinges. If you're replace the pins yourself, definitely spend the extra $20 for a door hinge spring tool. You can get them through most parts houses. Better to spend a few extra bucks than to lose an eye..or worse.
Also, a buddy of mine has an '84 Z28 and his door hinges are bolted to the door but welded to the frame. So he ended up having to pay to have the work done. I think he paid about $200 for both doors, but that was a few years ago. I was lucky that mine is old enough that it's bolted on both sides.
Jeff- '70 Lucerne Blue TA snipped-for-privacy@comcast.NOSPAM.net http://home.comcast.net/~bluebird70/index.html
Will have to look at the pin holes as you suggested. Thanks for the advice on the spring tool (and to think I might have tried to use vise grips...).
Fire-TA '84 T/A w/ T-Tops

The pin and bushing is only replaceable on the lower hinge. The top hinge uses large rivets for the hinge point. GM had this GREAT idea of welding the hinged to the door!!! Luckily the lower hinge is usually the only one that wears out. The hinge pin is staked so it won't fall out. You'll need to use a chisel to remove the ears so the pin slides out.
Its not so bad with the doors off the car but I can see it being a nightmare trying to do it with the doors installed.
Dennis Smith