DRL bulb

Hi everyone,
I have a 2001 SS and one of my DRL / turn signal bulbs is burned out and I was wondering the easiest way to swap it out. I looked in the owners manual
and went to the dealer who said that the headlight assy needs to be removed. It looks like a pain in the butt which would explain the bunch of Camaros running around with a DRL not working. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.