dyno test

I am near albany NY, i am looking for a close place to dyno test my vehicle(for h.p. etc.) the closest one that i can determine is out by niagra falls ny.....anyone know of a closer place and a good reputation...also am looking to supercharge my lt-1 1996 Z28........any suggestions........ if not i guess i will driving to buffalo to Kennedys dyno tune (about a 4 hour drive) for a supercharger and dyno test....Thank you in advance for any help in this mattter.....

Reply to
lou

I don't know of anyplace closer for you, but I can vouch for Kennedy's. Very knowledgable about supercharging and about 4th gen cars. They built mine, which runs 10.2 sec @ 140.4mph in the quarter through cats with full emissions, full interior, AC, etc. Not cheap, but worth it!

Rich Krause

Reply to
Richard Krause