"E20" error message on CD player - 99 Firebird

Hi,
I keep getting an "E20" error message when trying to play a CD in my 99 Firebird. I thought maybe it was just a dirty lens issue so I bought a lens
cleaner disc but it won't even let that work. It still comes up with the "E20" error and spits out the disc.
Any idea's ?
BG.
On Wed, 24 May 2006 14:02:17 -0600, "Beegeezee"

Here is what my owner's manual says about CD player:
Playing a Compact Disc Insert a disc partway into the slot, label side up. The player will pull it in. The disc should begin playing. The display will show CD and the CD symbol. If you want to insert a compact disc with the ignition off, first press RECALL or EJECT. If youre driving on a very rough road or if its very hot, the disc may not play and ERR (error) may appear on the display. Press RECALL to take ERR off the display. When things get back to normal, the disc should play. If the disc comes out, it could be one of the following:
The disc is upside down.
It is dirty, scratched or wet.
It is very humid. (If so, wait about an hour and try again.)
BG.., Does it happen on every CD or just certain discs? And if the answer to that is no then are the discs in question ones that you burned on PC? If so, check your owners manual and make sure your deck supports and reads the type of discs and format that you used to burn them. ~dana
wrote:

lens
Nope, happens on all discs. I haven't tried a CDR, but if it doesn't work on store bought CD's than I don't think it will work on burnt ones.