Electrical Connector Unremovable ??

"Hi" from the "electromechanically challenged" section :

I have an 88 GTA. I'm trying to replace the brake light switch. I need to remove 2 electrical connectors that hook up to it. I have the black one out already. I needed to poke in part of it with a screwdriver, then it came right out. But the other connector, the smaller blue one, refuses to disconnect ! There is nowhere to press anything in, no tabs to flip up, etc, at least nothing I can see. ( You can flip up the top side of the connector and see the wire connections, but I don't think that's what I need). I've been squeezing and prodding this damn thing for about a half hour now ! Can anyone help me here ??

Thanks

Reply to
Lecher9000

Got it out, finally. PITA.