Engine size question......

I was wondering.. with the new 'bird.. the guy before me rebuilt the 350... they bored it .60 over.. and replaced the crank.. but I dont know if they replaced it with the same kind or with a different one.. What would this be
considered with or without the same crank? .30 over is a 383 right? Anyway, this also has a manual choke they installed.. why I dunno.. but its annoying and runs really rough for the first couple miles... any tips as to do a swap to an electronic choke?
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (149k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one

A .030 overbore with a modded 400 crank would be a 383, standard crank would be a 355. Bored .060 over, I'm not sure what the sizes would be, but I would say you're about maxed out in the cylinder walls as far as boring on a stock block... I can't answer the choke question, not familiar enough with dealin' with 'em yet... heh heh
Bored .060 with a stock crank is a 360ci, and like he said .030 is a 355ci.
--
Jason E.
ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced engine performance