Engine swap question.

I have an 84 Firebird that had the 2.5 4 cyl and a 4 speed. I say had because the engine was sneezed. Does anyone know if the 2.8 or 3.8 V6s would bolt up to that 4 speed? I figure motor mounts shouldn't be a problem
as they came with V6s that year but I'd had a new clutch and trans put in about a month before the engine sneezed and I'd like to stay with that.