EvolutionM.net Dis'd me publicly

To anyone that knows me or EvolutionM.net,
A moderator at EvolutionM.net used the website to libel my name. They said I did something that I have never done in my life.
I have never used Cocaine. I may be guilty of too much caffeine, but accusations of cocaine are going too far.
EvolutionM.net moderator slandered / libeled my name.