Expensive 1 up programs

Why do some of these 1/2 up programs cost so much? Most people join most of these programs because they need extra income, but they end up spending their saving to achieve it. Could their be an option? I say
yes! We all want a better life for oursevles and are willing to work for it, but most do not want to spend a fortune to do so.
Randy http://thesecretpays4realpeople.com
Add pictures here
‚úĖ