FA: Assorted Used Auto Parts....

I currently have an assortment of used auto parts listed on eBay:
Seller name: SOLITAIRE5555
Included are headlights, tail lights, marker lights, side view mirrors, various
dash/door control panels, and more.....for the following:
HYUNDAI (Sonata 2.0, Accent), HONDA (Accord), Dodge (Caravan, Neon), Pontiac (Firebird 4.5), Ford (Thunderbird), and Chevy (Cavalier).
I have other parts not listed, for some of the makes/models listed above, plus others that are not shown here.
Please feel free to email me with any questions, at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.