FA - Assorted Used Auto Parts

I currently have several used auto parts listed on eBay - Seller: SOLITAIRE5555 - consisting of:
Headlights, Tail Lights, Marker Lenses, Side View Mirrors, Door/Dash Controls,
Hub Cap Centers, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Distributors, and ECM's....with new items becoming available regularly.
For the following Makes/Models/Years:
CHEVY - Cavalier ('91, '99) Malibu ('97) P/U 2500 ('90)
DODGE - Caravan ('94) Dakota ('89) Grand Caravan ('89) Intrepid ('93) Neon ('96)
FORD - Escort/station wagon ('92) Thunderbird ('95)
GEO - Tracker ('97)
HONDA - Accord ('94)
HYUNDAI - Accent ('96) Sonata 2.0 ('97)
ISUZU - Hombre ('98)
KIA - Sephia ('98)
OLDS - Bravada ('94)
PONTIAC - Firebird 4.5 ('95)
TOYOTA - Tercel ('94)
If you miss the current auction, please check back again....we always relist unsold items, as well as add new ones.