Finally moved....

Hey everyone... Happy New year... A quick update..
Well.. we made the journey across the country to 60+ degree weather.. :) nice. The Formula did come down with me as well as did the Camaro. Plans
are eventually to fly home and drive the Firebird down here as well... seeing as that is the last and final piece of anything I own anywhere else.
Anyway, Project Formula will begin hopefully soon, as soon as I can unbury and find all my stuff that is.. lol. I amnow finding LOTS of errors and problems with the Camaro that the body shop guy screwed up... grr... such as cut wires to the remote system, wire the windows wrong, and not wire in the power locks... to name a few. So I now get to literally start from scratch with ALL the wires in the Camaro to reinstall the remote system, the power windows, and power locks. Somedays its just not worth it to have someone else touch your car.. you know?
Sure is nice to be outside in a t-shirt working on the car at 8:30pm and not be cold or covered in 4 feet of snow. :) Isn't that right Terry? Well... I guess thats all for my rant for now. Anyone in the area (Eastern NC) is MORE than welcome to give any guidance personally if they would like with Project Formula will be appreciated and Beer (probably warm) and chips (probably stale) will be provided. :)
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto T-tops (aka TransMaro) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO T-tops
KITTvsKARR wrote:

    Erm... instead of a "re-wire" may I suggest going to a salvage yard and getting used power door harnesses? Might be a bit less work/hassel especially if you untape nd inspect/test the wires first. A lot of window problems, such as intermittant failure are do to cracked insulation or almost broken wires. Charles

Geno, yeah I have spring fever, unfortunately I have a long wait here in WI... enjoy the warm weather! Its around 30 degrees today, warm enough to work on the car in the garage and dream...
Happy New Year--
Terry
Wow... after 10 pm here and still 52 degrees... for some things the south does have advantages... too bad it doesn't have all the same restaurantes, music, accents, etc.. lol. I guess you have to take what you can get.
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto T-tops (aka TransMaro) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO T-tops
KITTvsKARR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
Hey, Geno. Some day I'll end up in that area again... I'm glad the move was uneventful.
NOI