Firebird parts

Have a whole load of parts off my bird as I restore it.

Interior pieces - door panels, console etc... tan in color.. not bad prob with some clean up Dist cap Chrome trim pieces Air cleaner assembly Rally gauge with tach and clock

Email if you are looking for something, I just may have it.

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

Sorry folks.. thats for a 1980 Firebird

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

You might want to list some of these items on eBay. Yet some items like a Distributor Cap, unless new iin the box isn't worth anything. They still make and sell the correct cap at most parts stores under the AC-Delco brand. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig