Firebird parts

Aside from NPD in Ocala is there anywhere in or around Orlando/Kissimmi area where i'd be able to pickup some parts for my 79 trans am, i'll be on vacation there from the uk in october.
thanks

Where in the UK are you? I am near Wolverhampton and have some bits.
--
David Toft

David Toft wrote:

Up near Sunderland .. . What you selling? drop me a line v8pontiac at blueyonder dot co dot uk
Cheers