Firehawk vs Ram Air T/A

Hi. I saw a few nice Firehawks for sale not too long ago. And, I saw some T/A's and WS-6 RamAir T/A/s for sale, all from year 2002. I'm very curious as to what the exact differences are (besides the hood), and what the power ratings are for each? And, what kind of suspension each has, etc. Also, when year did the firehawk come out? I'm definitely looking at buying one soon. Thanks all!

Reply to
dean

The Firehawk is an mod by SLP, and has been around for a while (visit some Firehawk sites to find the date). The Firehawk is essentially a Firebird or Trans Am with WS6. The hood is different, there is some extra badging, the exhaust is stainless steel with an SLP muffler, and then there are optional Firehawk accessories. These can include suspension, differential, etc., but they are not part of the stock Firehawk package.

So, a stock Firehawk is essentially a WS6 system with a couple of small extras. They were released in limited numbers, so they are rare, and each is numbered (e,g, my 2000 Firehawk is #254).

Reply to
Joe Granto