floorboards

Hi i have a 80 camaro, that im restoring..... First time doing this. When i cut the metal out of the under rear seat are, near the wheel well. Theres a section of metal rusted, is this part of the frame?

Reply to
RockyBalboa1974

Are you able to send a picture of this area? It could be the frame, or the inner wheelwell itself.

Reply to
JRoach7808

wheelwell, litterally have to peel the floor board sheet metal off of it. I believe its part of the frame, any suggestions to fix problem? I'm new at camaro restoration. The last car i did had a full frame.

Reply to
RockyBalboa1974