flowmaster opinion

Looking for valid opinions about the sound of the flowmaster for 1995 w/3.4L.
Thanks!
Johnny in Huntsville

Cross flows are terrible. Go with a Bullit style muffler. You'll get better performance as well as a cool sound.
Just my .02 cents

i had a 1987 camaro with a flowpro, dynomax,and the flowmaster. the flowmaster was the best sounding to me. i did not have a cat on it and it sounded great and i got alot of people asking me about it and comenting also. but the sound of a muffler depends on what the person likes. the flowmaster is a louder muffler, dynomax is a quietier deeper sound, and the flowpro is just a junk peice of cra