For Sale or Trade: 73 Corvette

1973 Chevy Corvette, great condition. L82 high perfomance motor, M22 "rockcrusher" transmission, 4.11 Differential, Long Tube Headers, Custom
Exhaust, Edelbrock Intake, 4 bolt main, forged steel crank, forged steel rods, forged steel pistons, 2.02 "fueler" heads. Custom Pioneer CD/Stereo, Infinity Dash Speakers, Alpine Digital 600W Amp, Kenwood 10" Subwoofer in Bandpass Box. Custom Wheels, Custom Seats, New Clutch, fresh rebuild on transmission, rebuilt brake system; Master cylinder to calipers. Fresh Paint. Nada Guides low $10,000 medium $18,000 High $28,000 Willing to trade for 95+ Camaro Z28, SS, or Trans Am. Baby on the way forces me to get a toy with a back seat!
Email is snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net
Forgot to add a picture. I am in Seaside California too.
I am in Seaside, CA 93955
http://pc__tech.tripod.com/misc_001.jpg
email is snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:52:31 GMT, "drummerguy"

LOL. Your Vette has about the same back seat as a 4th Gen F body.
BTW, my mom bought a '74 ragtop Vette in Oct of 1973 (I was 9 at the time) and she carted me and my younger sister around in it all through our school years. Of course that was a different era. If she only had that car today.
Wait! She does. She hardly drives it. I borrowed it for a weekend and the damn thing was so Nixon-smogged it was a laugh, but a beautiful car none the less. My 2000 SS would smoke it in every way except classic style.
Good luck. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
True about the backseat! It still is a backseat though! There were some major HP cutbacks made in 74, but the 73 still had plenty. My vette has smoked cobra's, lightnings, z28's, and some SS's. I have had a few modded SS's keep up though, very impressed!
I am going F-Body because i still need to have some performance and some more room. It's hard to drive a 4 banger after driving a full on muscle car!
Anyway, im lowering the price to 13k obo on the car!
Thanx Casey
puked:

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:15:26 GMT, "drummerguy"

So you know, I've had my daughter in a child seat in the back of my SS. (Que call to protective services). Now she's 5, and she fits pretty good in the rear bucket seat, but I don't take her anywhere outside the neighborhood in it.
Good luck selling the Vette. I always liked the rear on the '73 better than the '74. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?