free IPODS

Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you.
Check out this site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!
I've joined and I think you should as well. I'm not gonna say I'm a skeptic, I'm not, I just thought it would be
fun to try. Besides I was going to sign up for Blockbuster ONline anyways which is one of the deals you can sign up for. It cheaper than Netflix right now and you get the same deal. Who knows maybe I'll change back later
It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! Below are links with articles from different news sources like Wired Magazine and the BBC, and Screensavers off of TechTv/G4tv.
All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Well and get 5 referrals. Cant Hurt they dont ask for any Credit card numbers only a address to send the IPOD to.
Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r 048380
THey also sponsor other free stuff websites.
Sites about the free IPODS:
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm
http://www.g4techtv.com/videos/index.html?video_key 72 The Screensavers Video