FS 1984 Z 28 Chassis

Good for parts or a drag car. Clear title. On e-bay, 100.00 starting bid, no reserve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $53844645
Thanks WCV
you would be lucky to fetch 25 bucks for that wreck. plus the hood and nose and rims scream RS
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Hitman0187) wrote in

I'll take 100. Not to bad. The t-tops and tail lights are worth that.
Anyway, it would make a nice little drag car. The VIN checks out as a Z28, not that that was any great thing in 84 anyway.
WCV

I guess...considering I just got another set of tops, with bag, for $25....and the tailights for my 92 Bird can be had for about $10 each..so..thats what?? $45??

maybe its a stolen car tag job. All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....
Http://www.yanksource.com
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Hitman0187) wrote in

We have a clean Texas title for it. Not a salvage even.
WCV