FS 1984 Z 28 Chassis

Good for parts or a drag car. Clear title. On e-bay, 100.00 starting bid, no reserve.

Thanks WCV

Reply to
WCV.C

you would be lucky to fetch 25 bucks for that wreck. plus the hood and nose and rims scream RS

Reply to
Hitman0187

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Hitman0187) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m25.aol.com:

I'll take 100. Not to bad. The t-tops and tail lights are worth that.

Anyway, it would make a nice little drag car. The VIN checks out as a Z28, not that that was any great thing in 84 anyway.

WCV

Reply to
WCV.C

I guess...considering I just got another set of tops, with bag, for $25....and the tailights for my 92 Bird can be had for about $10 each..so..thats what?? $45??

Reply to
CBhvac

maybe its a stolen car tag job. All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....

Hitman0187

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Hitman0187) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m26.aol.com:

We have a clean Texas title for it. Not a salvage even.

WCV

Reply to
WCV.C