FS: 1985 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (Ottawa, Ont)

Page 2 of 2

Yep, but this situation is hardled half-cocked. It's not like he left out required details of the vehicl's specs which wouldn't be safe assumptions. As I asked earlier, if the seller had been in NY would the same debate have broken out? I doubt it. Common sense does indeed apply.

Yep, that's why that cute brunette in that commercial grates on my nerves...

It's Charles, not "Chuck". That's like me calling you "Flappy" instead of Floppy. You probably don't remember me, as I took a break from UseNet for a while. I was around this group long before you.
As for my spelling, when I drink I tend to forget the spell check. Not to mention I either am on here when I first get up, or on my way to bed. So mistakes are more prone. Charles

When did you begin frequenting this group? I have been around for about 6 years now. Why do you assume that I am calling you a newbie? I never stated that I thought you were a newbie. Assumptions seem to be running rampant lately. You flipped me some shit, so I flipped it back.

May the spell checker have mercy on your liver.
--
Mr. Floppy

I started off in this newsgroups around 1994 or so. I got the group name from the "Rock-n-Roll Doctor's Z28 Web Page" Egads, I'm surprised my memory goes back that far. I was even at M.E.N.D. With Nick & Patrick G, Walt, and a list of other sedate people from here.
I wasn't flipping you shit, just pointing out as someone who does business online, that even I would believe the type of currency to be Canadian.
Charles

Then either way, its overpriced...period.
says...

He's in Canada so it must be Monopoly funny money :-)
Dennis Smith

LOL