FS: Camaro

1992 RS Camaro 25th Anniversary Edition Black on Black Alloy V8 , Auto, Air, Cruise, Tilt Body is real decent Paint is good Needs Valve Guides
Has new:
Tires Brake Pads Rotors Exhaust Water Pump Heater Core Lots of misc. stuff
$1250 Wheeler . Dealer @ Earthlink . Net
Do you have any photos? remote "at" and "dot" to reply.
Wheeler.Dealer wrote:

I've got few posted at:
There at www.BubbasBroncos.com under Camaro.
Thx
W.D
I saw the rust...and hes asking about a grand too much for that ride...

Sure would help to know where its at.
If you are local, you might be able to call it sold.

CBHVAC wrote:

Yeah, no kidding!
Wheeler.Dealer spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Wow. How original.
You do stand-up?
NOI
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 05:21:20 GMT, "Refinish King"

Even in my hair.
LOFL!
You went deep on that one!
Next time, don't stick your head in the oven so much!
Refinish King
PS Kind of like licking to fast, and hitting the rim!