Fuel and Engine Problems.

Hi Guys.
Anyone noticed that the small of petrol has changed.? Im wondering if they are using a different plant to produce the fuels now which is causing so much trouble for people.
I Know here in the UK one of the Main Big Refinerys Blewup not so long back, and not long after that the fuel small changed. Then I had engine trouble. but all on its own it cured itself. Im thinking that maybe due to all the troubles around the world that they are somehow thinning the Juice down !! That would explane all the troubles folks are having, and to be honest I dont think the manufacturers would tell us anything.
Regards Wombat.
--
More at
http://www.wombatppc.dsl.pipex.com

What's your gas smelling like, Wombat? -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?