fuel mileage

ok so now here's the question that was bound to come, what kinda of fuel mileage can i expect from a 3rd gen V6 firebird or camaro? also what kind of mileage does a 350 small block get? (not that im gonna get
one, just my friend has a 1979 350 camaro and wants to know)
Looking at the stats, it looks like the 2.8 v6 gets 17/27 mgp city/hwy, and the formula/trans am gets 16/26 mpg. Hope this helps.
The Freak
thanks, that seems alright. better than what i thought it was FBodyFreak wrote:

I can say that the LT1 with the six speed gets over 30 MPG on pure highway driving. I went from Kentucky to Flordia and only had to stop for gas once!

hello folks,
my V6/1991's mileage is 17 in town (if already warmed up) and 31 ... 25 Hwy. A mileage of 31 with this car on hwy is best. 29,5 ... 26 is average on hwy (maximum speed at 75mph). Lower than 25 is only under worse conditions (e.g. 12 is while speeding; 15,2 is at an average speed of 95mph .... yes!!! and at the Rockies)
GH