garbage posts?

Has anyone noticed all the garbage and crap posts lately?
me thinks someone here has pissed someone off LMAO
why is that?
so... now where are all the so-called computer geniuses that not to
long ago were going to save the world and could trace anyone and hack anyone LMAO
hmmm - i'm sure you remember the thread... the one where someone from this group sent out a couple viruses... hmmmm, funny.. he said he didn't do it though... but the emails supposedly came from him... makes ya think doesn't it....
well - i see you guys are still impotent little children who talk big but when it all boils down... can't do anything but talk a big story, which i have proven... i called y'all on it and like i expected... ya whimped out... but that is understandable.. you did never have the talent or knowledge anyways, so it was never expected from you... but it shows that when you are told to put your money where your mouth is... you just can't live up to the challenge - but ohhhhhh can you talk like you are capable LMAO!
i guess these posts and viruses that end up going out in names supposedly from members of this group 'could' stop... i mean... anything IS possible...
maybe you should quit pissing off the wrong people and maybe your group and shit would be left alone to enjoy itself in peace.. it could go back to that... maybe... possibly...
but not yet... not until things have been made right... maybe someone should say sorry to the guy he pissed off... maybe that would fix everything...just some advice LMAO
Mr.Jite
PS: you can find me alt.support.chronic-pain if you want to say sorry some time - you know who YOU are... this could end - it wouldn't be hard
Mr.Jite wrote:

Those garbage posts are from you. Go away little troll. We simply don't care.
PLONK.
Mrs. Troll wrote:

BTW, it has nothing to do with capability. But everything to do with the fact that you don't matter, we don't feel like validating your existence and frankly...I don't really need to have charges brought against me like you do.
PLONK once again.
Keep making and spoofing accounts and i'll just keep plonkin your ass. Fat loser.
Mr.Jite spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

<shit snipped>
Just what the net needs. Another troll with delusions of grandeur.
Here is a link for you, troll: http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy
Now, FOAD, beoch.
NOI "plonk"
Reported as abuse to snipped-for-privacy@interbusiness.it . Apparently it is coming from 217.141.239.221 which belongs to
FARVIMA MEDICINALI SPA via del pallone 6 I- 50131 firenze FI Italy

Refinish_King1 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

He was flaming Fred. :)
Anywho, I vote "Enough of this trollshit." What CamBird stuff you all want for Christmas? :)
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

Wish List:
New Long Tube Headers Ported Lower Intake Wider Throttle Body New Heads New Lifters 17x9 (or 17.9.5) Rims. Polished Aluminum (instead of my current chrome) with 275/40R17 Pilot XGT-H4 Thinking about pulling the Hurst Shifter and putting in a Pro 5.0 for a shorter throw. Also toying with some 3.73 gears and maybe an aluminum drive shaft Welded sub frame connectors Raptor Style Hood Possibly a 180 or 160 Thermo.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple of things on my wish list, but enh....
GLK9MM wrote:

Doh! Forgot about some 1LE or Koni Springs for a 1" drop and new suspension.....haven't decided the maker yet. New Upper and Lower Control Arms. And a beefier rear stabilizer bar.
--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,

Hmm barring a SD455HO.. dropping on my door step, I ll take a nice new crate engine and tranny.. oh what the heck, may as well throw in that nice new paintjob I m wanting too lol
GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Heh. Good list. I'm looking for a good machined 350 myself... :)
NOI
OOPS!
So solly Charie!
Refinish King
LOL

want
Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

I'm not Bendig. :)
NOI
LOL
Just a joke.
Sorry.
Refinish King

My brothers cat is ChaRie. Im CharLes or to you & a few others here
Charles

I want a carbon fiber replica of the 1985 & 1986 low style Areo wing. Charles BTW: Im going to be out of town, yet Ill try to check my yahoo mail address.
Hmm.. Lets see.. front fenders off '82-'84 T/A... Blacked out taillights, rims, caps, seats and shifter from an '82, and a 455SD to drop under the hood.. for starters anyway.. :D
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (150k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Hmm.. Lets see.. front fenders off '82-'84 T/A... Blacked out taillights, rims, caps, seats and shifter from an '82, and a 455SD to drop under the hood.. for starters anyway.. :D
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (150k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Since it's from Italy:
I can proudly say: "Vai farre en culo, stronzzo!"
Refinish King

what the fuck are you all about?