GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Page 12 of 16

=)
I'm
So you understand the pain of being right but having no one listen due to the fact that you're drunk... heh heh
I think all of our opinions are a bit more firm when a bit:
Toasty!
LOL
Refinish King

when

LOL!! The day a chevy guy gives a ford guy a break(or vice-versa) on usenet is going to be the day hell freezes over. Erik D. '94 white lightning

with
Chevy guys don't need to give ford guys a break, their cars will do it on their own.
Hahah.. =o)
Bruce Chang wrote:

Ahh.....but they have plenty of breaks to give I am sure ;) I myself cannot complain, my Ford doesn't break too often. Its got 154,000 miles on the original motor, trans, and rear. That ain't too bad considering that I race it every chance I get and drive it like its stolen(plus I have towed and hauled alot of shit with it). But then again, the last mustang I had went through a motor, trans, and rear end in less than 75,000(problems from previous owner). On the other hand, I know of many chevies that have broken more than or at least as much as any other fords. I am not a die hard ford fan at all, I just happen to own one right now that I happen to like alot. They all break though, period. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Lamer.

Pillow biter!
Refinish King

conjunction
you
on

Amen to that.
CobraJet
Translation: I prefer to sing show tunes whilst getting my tushy pushied.

Translation: Please bring a plate and an appetite. I have the rest of the utensils here in my Bondo kit.

Translation: I posted the jpg's into alt.binaries.rimreamer.

Translation: I was on my back and both of his hands were grabbing my ankles.

CobraJet
CobraJet wrote:

Translation: Cobrajet is not funny.

That's all you got, pussy? "CobraJet is not funny"? Sheee-it.
CobraJet
I'm sure you sing a mean King and I in the shower:
Plus hum a mean Old Man river whilst giving a hummer!
Run off and choke on some man milk little queen!
Refinish King

Refinish King wrote:

You're a n00b here, so take the advice and run, you will NOT win a battle of wits against CJ.
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

trim your posts, morons

Fuck off and die prick...
notbob wrote:

Why? It's called history. Learn usenetiquette. MORON.

Not probably something I'd admit to on Usenet. Unless you're Katie Couric, and somehow I doubt you look anything like her.
--
Scott W.
'66 Mustang HCS

Golly gee, asswipe. Let's all hold hands and tickle each others' hairy palms, shall we?
CobraJet

I notice the English people pronounce "specialty" as "speciality". _If_ it is spelled "specialty" in England as it is in America (and I'm not saying it is), then I dare say the Brits are pronouncing letters that aren't even in the word. Just about as "edjumacated" as people in Missouri somehow getting an "uhh" sound on the end of their states name. The letter "I" cannot have an "uhh" sound in the English language as properly pronounced and spoken. Kind of like Bostonians not pronouncing an "R" in words like car, bar, party etc., but then putting them into words where they do not belong such as "Cuber" instead of Cuba.
** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.