GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

DaBreeze spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Where is he asking for kid info?

It's been a long day. I broke up five different fights in the same forum on a web message board somewhere...then I told the owner I quit. :) She's trying to get me to change my mind but hey, I'm married so she can't offer anything I could be interested in. :)

Right now, I don't really care to argue about anything...but I am enjoying the hijinks in your other group. :)

"End game", eh? Cool, and about damn time. You know what will happen if they raid his place, right? They'll supoena his "ISP" records and then it will all come out.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

message

Umm..it HAS been a long day for you eh? His lame ass insults could have only come from a child...they are much too intellegent for him..

Umm...no comment...none at all...:)

Yup...and I am serious. Remind me to send you the letter I have ready to send to the SAG office in his state when I get it 100% complete...working on it now. Nothing I hate worse than a hack.

Reply to
DaBreeze

I've never had a problem with you:

But by the way, who's SBM?

CBHVAC throws shit at whoever he feels. But Joe and CobraJet deserved all they got. Martin, if you remember. Started shit a while back for no good reason.

But I'd respect your opinion.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

That's nothing to do with you or here. It's about a pedo in another group...a pet project.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Good. I don't have a problem with many here either. :)

SBM = CBHVAC

I have known Joe as Calypso Joe, and CJ under that name and his real name since I hit AACF and RAMFM under my original ID...in 1996. CJ loves an occasional fight. Joe only gets in it when he's trying to prove something about the other person.

Thanks.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

I was married to, and divorced from, an Italian woman...and lived.

I'll sell some. Need the money for my move back to the east coast.

Extra butter? Salt?

trim your posts, morons

Reply to
notbob

Fuck off and die prick...

Reply to
CBHVAC

We don't kill everyone:

Actually, all Italians aren't killers. My father hated that element, and made damn sure my brothers and myself were never drawn into it.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

F spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

It was the 5th train wreck I was involved in yesterday.

/me is tired of it all anymore.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Sometimes one needs to ask if an argument is worth the time or trouble...and not care about who started what.

Just my $.02.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

I respect your opinion!

I let it rest in peace out of respect to you, as I did that other useless tirade that you asked me to stop, when I got out of hand and attacked the wrong person. As for the others, they can think what they want.

You've been a gentleman with me for the time I've been here, as has Joe and Charles. I appreciate that and again, out of respect to you and your comment: "Was it all worth it?"

Absolutely not!

Thank you for your kindness and courtesies,

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

You're absolutely right!

It wasn't worth the time. I could have continued to sketch the cartoons for the walls in my daughter's room.

Thanks for your level headed reply!

Sincerely,

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

How many times have we heard that one? :)

And then...out of the ashes...rises NOI....with a total complete flame that will burn for a week....

Give ya a couple of weeks...

:)

Reply to
CBHVAC

I can hardly contain myself dude. (NOI is the pacifier...you're killin' me dude. LOL!)

GLK9MM

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

My level headed reply comes at a great cost. Maybe some day I'll tell the whole story, start to finish...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Why? It's called history. Learn usenetiquette. MORON.

GLK9MM

GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Everytime I start to get into a fight I see this phrase. "I know where you live . I'm coming for you, asshole!" That was before the calls at work, and the weird e-mails to my wife, about a mistress that I didn't know about.

It's my curse. One that will always remind me why I don't fight online anymore.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

OIC. Didn't know anything 'bout that. I'll stick with plain stainless, thanks. Not much a fan of chrome, never really was.

I think he kept the stock H-pipe on it. Sounded pretty good though. I haven't taken it for a ride. I just can't imagine it being worse than the

2200 RPM Flowmaster drone though...

Nothing wrong with that at all, but a pretty girl driving a WS-6 with a six-speed is even better. ;-)

How's the Dakota running? About ready to trade it in for the SRT-10? Saw the commercial for it this evening. My girl said "I'll take one in black, please." Nice truck.

JS

Reply to
JS