GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Page 16 of 16

any
I think we should all respond by agreeing that your grammar could be gooder. =o)

make
gooder.
I agree hands down that his grammar is the bestest I've seen ever.
Nothing like a troll trying to stir the pot. I'd give him a D- for effort, but I don't even think I can go that far. He gets an incomplete.
JS
I think you should stop molesting yourself!
Besides lessening the chances of blindness, you'll get out of the delusional state you are now in!
Refinish King

any
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote in message

Well, we know the LS1 powered Cavalier won't do it, neither will some incarnation of the dead Comarobird. So what have they up their sleves, the hideious overpriced yellow sport truck out now?? -Rich