GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Page 7 of 16
CobraJet spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<snip>

<snip>
What happened to SushiJet?
NOI
Not a chance.
CobraJet
CBHVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

<snip>
And now it gets interesting. Who's selling the popcorn? :)
NOI

I'll sell some. Need the money for my move back to the east coast.
Extra butter? Salt?
(Groups trimmed to aacf)
Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Honestly, RK, don't you see what's happened? You allowed yourself to get sucked, asshole deep, into this silly disagreement. And now you've plonked SBM, who has historically been a wealth of information. Was it worth it? Did you learn anything by this insane flamefest?
If no, better plonk me too because at this rate you'll be doing it sooner or later...
NOI

you
upon
I learned something... RQ is easy. Hes got thin skin. Hes gay..hes asking for info from a kid and reposting it. Funny thing was, I expected a bit more from him. He actually let me down to a degree. Not to the degree that I will ever worry about it again, but I really thought he was gonna be better than that and in the end, it all work out. Now..if he leaves, it might be better.

Funny...I figured you would be in this with both feet....massah...LOL

DaBreeze spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Where is he asking for kid info?

It's been a long day. I broke up five different fights in the same forum on a web message board somewhere...then I told the owner I quit. :) She's trying to get me to change my mind but hey, I'm married so she can't offer anything I could be interested in. :)
Right now, I don't really care to argue about anything...but I am enjoying the hijinks in your other group. :)
"End game", eh? Cool, and about damn time. You know what will happen if they raid his place, right? They'll supoena his "ISP" records and then it will all come out.
NOI

why
get
and
but
Umm..it HAS been a long day for you eh? His lame ass insults could have only come from a child...they are much too intellegent for him..

on
Umm...no comment...none at all...:)

enjoying
Yup...and I am serious. Remind me to send you the letter I have ready to send to the SAG office in his state when I get it 100% complete...working on it now. Nothing I hate worse than a hack.

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

That's nothing to do with you or here. It's about a pedo in another group...a pet project.
NOI
F spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

It was the 5th train wreck I was involved in yesterday.
/me is tired of it all anymore.
NOI
As I said:
I respect your opinion!
I let it rest in peace out of respect to you, as I did that other useless tirade that you asked me to stop, when I got out of hand and attacked the wrong person. As for the others, they can think what they want.
You've been a gentleman with me for the time I've been here, as has Joe and Charles. I appreciate that and again, out of respect to you and your comment: "Was it all worth it?"
Absolutely not!
Thank you for your kindness and courtesies,
Refinish King

Yeah, some of the insults back and forth were a kind of an art form unto themselves and interesting in a way. The only real thing is the subject of the thread should have been changed to something like "Chebby vs. Fud - flying insults duck!"
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:38:31 -0400, "Refinish King"

How many times have we heard that one? :)
And then...out of the ashes...rises NOI....with a total complete flame that will burn for a week....
Give ya a couple of weeks...
:)

Possibly. But I don't think there were any innocent victims here.

I've never had a problem with you:
But by the way, who's SBM?
CBHVAC throws shit at whoever he feels. But Joe and CobraJet deserved all they got. Martin, if you remember. Started shit a while back for no good reason.
But I'd respect your opinion.
Refinish King

you
upon
Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Good. I don't have a problem with many here either. :)

SBM = CBHVAC

I have known Joe as Calypso Joe, and CJ under that name and his real name since I hit AACF and RAMFM under my original ID...in 1996. CJ loves an occasional fight. Joe only gets in it when he's trying to prove something about the other person.

Thanks.
NOI
Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Sometimes one needs to ask if an argument is worth the time or trouble...and not care about who started what.
Just my $.02.
NOI
You're absolutely right!
It wasn't worth the time. I could have continued to sketch the cartoons for the walls in my daughter's room.
Thanks for your level headed reply!
Sincerely,
Refinish King

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

My level headed reply comes at a great cost. Maybe some day I'll tell the whole story, start to finish...
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

<snicker>
I can hardly contain myself dude. (NOI is the pacifier...you're killin' me dude. LOL!)