GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Page 8 of 16
GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Everytime I start to get into a fight I see this phrase. "I know where you live <name deleted>. I'm coming for you, asshole!" That was before the calls at work, and the weird e-mails to my wife, about a mistress that I didn't know about.
It's my curse. One that will always remind me why I don't fight online anymore.
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

This is post loony?
--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,

Nope.
NOI

Sounds like you ran across a real hacker. I met one or two in my days. Real hackers tend to have fun playing with people who they think can't find out whom they are. Off line most of them are so non-violent it's pitiful. Charles
Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Nope. Not a real hacker, but a real psychopath.
NOI
SgtSilicon spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

There was at least one time where I traced someone to a proxy. After talking to the proxy's owner, I had the information I needed to continue the trail.
Sometimes a nice word is all it takes. Other times, a "You could lose your access..." works real well.
NOI
Proxies designed for anonimity do not devulge such information voluntarily. They do under legal requirement. For all they know, the individual trying to get information is the one who intends to hassle the target.
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:26:15 -0400, Thund3rstruck_n0i

SgtSilicon spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

You're talking legitimate ones, such as anonymizer.com. I'm talking ones that someone setup for shady reasons. Two different animals.
NOI

Is "redundant servers" the buzz word of the day? :-)
--
Mr. Floppy

My ISP calls it that:
So I guess it's been their buzz word for 9 years?
Refinish King

Charles Bendig wrote:

Charles, there's a difference between hackers and crackers. NOI and I are hackers by profession. Crackers are the ones you have to watch out for. (And of course, the occasional psychopath.)
I've never hidden my identity. Even had a couple trolls threaten to come take me out. I gladly offered them my address. (Sadly, BP never took me up on it.) My life is pretty uncomplicated and except for when outside running, I am rarely unarmed. (Running with a sidearm and a concealed carry permit is a real P.I.T.A.)

Yea...and youre pretty damn pale there too...Cracker...
LOL!

BP about shit his pants when we all talked about calling him....he thought about things twice when it was you...or NOI...maybe Floppy, that posted that terraserver shot with his home highlighted....

CBHVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Don't forget the picture of his convertible Mustang, which looked like hell and that it hadn't run for a year or so... :)
NOI

Ah the memories. :-)
--
Mr. Floppy

Mr. Floppy spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

If you start singing "Memories" I'm gonna drive out to your area... :)
NOI

I prefer this tune:
??? Thanks for the mammaries... ???
--
Mr. Floppy

LOFL!
Refinish King

I kind of know the diffs, but any more I have forgot most of the computer stuff I used to know. Now I'm just a lowly computer user. Not that I was ever by any means a hacker or a cracker. I have know professional hackers (white hats) that have made a good living off of helping improve system security.
I don't hide who I am either.In this state there are 3 Charles M. Bendig's. Only one in the Dayton Area, yet two unrelated Bendig Families in the whole greater area. I'm really not that hard to find my self.
I have never had any psycho's track me down from the net. A good number have claimed they would, not that it worried me. Very few people will go that far. Charles
Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Unfortunately, I found one that would.
NOI

Did you ever get the sucker? Charles