GMAC: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE

THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR A YEAR.
DONALD M. RAY snipped-for-privacy@EC.RR.COM

Wassa matter? Get your redneck wagon repoed?
Hey..got a secret for you...your caps lock key is stuck...other than that, fuck off.
*CBHVAC* spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Heh. I copied that to my friend from FL. She loved it...
NOI