Grounding strap location

Okay, so I had grounding straps. They are quite crusty and crappy. They were on a 1978 camaro with a 350. They are basically desintegrated to nothing and want to know where on the block did they used to go? One is
barely hanging on the firewall the one on the side I cant find at all. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Brian

Should be bolted to the back of the passenger side cyl. head, if I remember my '77 right.
The Vampire, "Muffin Man"
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.