GUESS THE KIDS HAVE MLK DAY OFF...

Nice moron flood...
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

lab~rat spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

One very bored moron, according to headers...
I wonder who it could be? Hrm...
NOI

And I see nothing.....humm....wonder who is in my killfile from way back that I dont see anymore....