Guys and gals, read this: I have two Fbodies and want to say...

I stumbled upon this group when I should be working but had to join. I wanted to join as I am a total Trans Am and Z28 devoted owner and admirer. The first page that Google Groups brought up was of a few guys
bickering back in 1997 - wow. Long before we saw the end of our cars production. I know - I remember the competition we had amongst ourselves as each guy hated or loved their T/A more than the Z or the my Z is badder than your Z, etc.. Now, all we have are each other and our precious rides that GM killed and will never be replaced. Obviously, at some point, they may attempt (I am certain of it) to resurrect the Trans Am and or Z28 name - and the outcome will surely be like most all the new ressurrections: A family front or rear driver that looks like another family sedan minus some chrome and add some badges. Think GTO, think new Charger....... Great, maybe, but their NOT what they named them. All we have is Ford's new Mustang that, like it or not guys, is not a terrible car. Ford figured something out - options, choices, customization and a style that is NOT related to their family car, cannot say it's a Taurus can you? No.
I know F-bodies. I bought a new T/A in '98 and lost it in a separation the next year with 2,200 miles on it. Made me SICK to have to sell it. I was rebuilding my life until this year I came across a 1997 Triple White Trans Am Convertible WS6 with 32K (yeah, original ) miles and bought it on the spot! Two months later I found a hot 2000 Camaro Z28 that was in great condition, 69,000 miles, fully loaded, with 18" Chrome Corvette Z06 rims and low pro tires. One head-turning bad azz Z28. I love driving it!
I was always wondering how rare the Triple White Convertibles are and cannot find the production numbers from GM..... Wondered if our cars will hold values - they seem to be, both mine were being listed on Ebay right before I got them.
Let me know, guys. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Zak Indiana

Take a look at the prototype and judge for yourself.
http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=0&fID=0&tIDe937&bottom
<snip>