Has anyone installed this engine??

I am having to rebuild my 89 Fb V6. There is a company that sells a stroker kit that takes the 2.8 to a 3.4 w/o changing the comp. or working the block.
Has anyone tried this ARI (company) engine kit and did it work
The 2.8 to 3.4 swap is very common. The 2.8, 3.1 and 3.4 are all direct replacements for eachother. Same block and top, different stroke.
-- 98 Camaro

That is a pretty big jump in displacement. I haven't installed the kit but did put a 3.4 long block from a Camaro into a 2.8L TBI Blazer. Finally had to install larger injectors as it was very lean with the 2.8 injectors.