headers

does anyone know if there are any companies that make headers to fit up to the stock y-pipe thanks tom

Umm....there used to be. However...why in Gods name would you go spend good money, and then fuck it up by defeating the purpose?
If you dont recall I just bought a mac y-pipe because my old one was cracked. Between fighting with the old flange studs and all I've given up hope and now just want new headers. Beside my car is what it is. Is it fast yes but it no top fuel dragster so headers will give me a bit more power but this is not my main concern. On the other hand Mac claims that there headers for the third gen will not work with there stock replacement y-pipe. But in all ad's and in there catologue the y-pipe that comes with there headers is exactly what I just bought. So my only guess is that they are eaither lying trying to get me to buy the header y-pipe combo or the flanges are the only thing that is different. Tom