headlight conversion for 92?

looking for xenon or hyper white or projector or any aftermarket headlights for a 92 camaro

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com please reply to this name cause i cant get online as much to check replies on the board

Reply to
Stangdude2003

funny, about 15 minutes ago, I ordered a sealed beam conversion kit for my 84 from

I ordered the low beam kit which includes the two low beam housings plus the Xenon charged bulbs for $59.99. I'm really hoping they look good.

I think the High beam kit was $69.99

They have a special right now if you buy 2 or more pairs you get free shipping plus $10 off.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris Doyle