Headlight Door Motor Rebuild

Anyone try rebuilding the headlight motors for an 89 Camaro/Firebird? If so, what happened?
Bob

TRy this site http://www.projecttransam.com /

Also try thirdgen.org, do a search and in the technical sections they have detailed instructions, also should be a link to a fiero site that sells the plastic gears. You may not need them, you only use one side so you can turn them 180 degrees. I replaced mine 3 years ago. I think the name was Rodney Dickman maybe.
WP
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:57:58 -0500, "William Allen Morgan"