Help...70 LT1 350 in 85 T/A

Hi all, I have a 85 T/A with 305 TPI and 700R4 Tranny. I also have a 70LT1 350 out of a 70 Z28. My question is can I retain the TPI ( will it all bolt
up?) as in intake, tranny, and and will I have to swap out the injectors for bigger, change fuel regulater and pump, change chip? The 305 already has a 58mm TB so I think that should be fine. Sorry if this all sounds dumb but this is the first computer controled car I have messed with. My 79 T/A and my 70RS/SS 396 were way easier to do. Thanks...Gregg

bolt
for
You can get away with the pump though I'm pretty sure the 350 has a bigger fuel pump. The injectors are 22# injectors instead of the 19# injectors on the 305. You'll need to get a 350 chip. There's a lot of information on these kind of swaps on www.thirdgen.org. I suggest you look there.
-Bruce