HELP! 96 T/A getting 10 MPG

I have a feeling the car is going back to the dealer but I figured I would post here first for some opinions. Its a 96 T/A with auto. Last week I got it back from the dealer after they replaced the intake gaskets, timing cover gasket, Opti-spark, water pump, thermostat, crankcase sensor etc...(don't even ask about the tab).

Here is the problem....before the surgery I was getting 20 MPG, since (1 full tank) I am getting 10 MPG....maybe. Last night I drove it 60 miles round trip on the interstate at 60-70 MPH and it cost me 1/2 a tank. I got a grand total of 158 miles out of that tank of gas.

The car runs like a top.

Any ideas on why its so thirsty all of a sudden?

Thanks for any info or insight

Wes

Reply to
Wes

If the PCM was disconnected for more than 30 minutes, it went into stupid mode, and is currently adapting. id want to give it another tank and see what happens.

Reply to
aka-SBM