HELP: Cost of plug change?

Hope someone can tell me what is a resonable charge for changing spark plugs and for replacing spark plug wires in a 96' V6 Camaro? This is assuming I am supplying the plug and the wires.
Thanks in advance for all contributions. Winston
Winston wrote:

I'm located in Central Pennsylvania and have a 95 TA LT1 V-8 6 Speed. GM dealer quoted $ 250 for plugs and wire. Figure around $ 200 for a V-6. If you check out LT1.COM they may have a formum where the topic DIY may have been discussed. For myself, its worth the money to let the dealler have all the fun.
Take care.